Mine Blocks 1.29 is such a 2D adventure game with endless joys and possibilities. Tons of things are added, upgraded, and fixed, which satisfies most of the players’ needs.
Now, the nether eyes become less glitch and much bigger (double). The number of mobs is increased up to 3 types of mobs which are zombie pigmen, squid, and ghasts. 13 kinds of potions can be made by the brewing stand, and 3 commands including lightning, enchant, and difficulty are added.
Map creators can use the new barrier block which is very useful, and they can used redesigned skin submission menu to test skins conveniently. Both the graphics and speed of the game are improved significantly. For instance, in creative mode the mining speed is increased. In the nether, endermen enable to spawn. Therefore, they can play the game faster, face more challenges, and have more things to explore. That’s great, isn’t it!
- Players also use WADS or arrow keys to move.
- The mouse is for mining and placing blocks.
- E is for opening the inventory.
- S is for avoiding falling off dangerous blocks.
- Double hitting left or right keys is for running or sprinting.
- If you are beginners, maybe you ought to read the Instructions. It will show you some basic recipes and detailed instructions.